Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nervous Stress

Phhheeeww I passed my exam. I was so nervous and agitated as I logged onto the unisa website to see if I had passed. My heart was pounding in my chest cos all the while I was thinking the scariest thought of all - What If I FAILED? I probably sound like the world's biggest nerd. I didn't study for this exam. I think if I spent 3 hours studying - it was way too much. So at least I passed with 71%. Not bad huh.... I'm just really chuffed.

I am really stressed. There is so much happening at work. I still haven't received my pc and after much eyelid battering and sweet talking, I managed to talk the IT guy into bumping me up the list. So he promised me that I would have my laptop today. I am crossing my fingers here people. Thereafter I am off to a 3 day training session at one of our other buildings. I hope that it doesn't take 3 days. I don't think I am that slow :)

Things at home are equally stressful. In between worrying about the dress, the serviettes, flowers, organza etc etc etc there is still the stress of it raining on Sunday. I am crossing my fingers and toes that all goes well. I just wish that Sunday were over cos this little knot in my tummy seems to be getting tighter and tighter....

Although I am excited - I am really nervous....

No comments: