Monday, January 21, 2008

Stress

Why does the weekend go by so quickly. I didnt even do much and now its over and the week's begun. I sound like the proverbial complainer. This weather is not doing much for my mood. I feel very grumpy and really just wish that the sun would come up. At least our server's back up. We can at least send and receive mail, however not all our mails have been restored, crappy crap. My mum is doing a little better - not 100% better - but better. I worry about her. Overall I didn't do much - had to cook and keep house and look after my mum - but I chilled yesterday, which was great.

I was watching re-runs of Greys Anatomy and I can't wait for season 4 to start. I was watching the final episode and who wouldn't want a Mcdreamy speech like the one he gave Meredith about him wanting more cos she is the love of his life. I felt like clobbering her when she just made some lame excuse and ran off.... Pathetic I know.

So I was informally interviewed for a position in a different department today. I must say that it looks very interesting. The hiring manager for the position seems really nice and was very upfront about the going on's in her department. I have decided that I need a new challenge, I need change and I have nothing to loose. The company that I work for is great and there are other areas in the business where I can add value. I am a little excited, but ssshhhh cos sometimes my excitement is rather shortlived.

I am still stressing about a myriad of things and I just wish that they can all be resolved soon. Its like I am in stress mode and I keep finding things to bug about. I started feeling some serious case of losers on Sunday morning. The weather in all it's rainy glory - is not good for my mood. I know that I have so much to be thankful for and yet I bug and stress about things. I just hope that it all works out in the end - cos stressing is sure as hell putting a whole lot of strain on things.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just today I mentioned to my collegue that the weather is really depressing me! Lets pray for sunshine huh?

And GOODLUCK with the new job prospect. I'll be crossing all my fingers and toes. I say change is as good as a holiday so I hope this will be another positive step for you!

Zee said...

It is sooo depressing waking up in the morning to find cloudy skies and rain rain and more rain.... A day or two is fine - but the whole week is like so pushing it lol

Thanks for the luck - I really need it. I so agree with you about change and it being good for one, I just have to take the plunge.... Thanks for crossing fingers...

Anonymous said...

:) It's a pleasure! I have to agree on one or two days with rain. The first two days it's actually nice. It's nice to snuggle in weather like that but after those two days everything goes to pot! lol