Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

I always used to dread Valentines Day. Until I met Sweets. From the first year that him and I have been together, he has always gone out of his way to make it sweet and special. Yes its a corny day and a huge marketing gimmick but who cares in the spirit of love and being loved A very gorgeous Valentines Day to everyone out there.

I had a fleeting thought to last year. I was alone and my sweet brother bought me a teddy bear and choccies just to make up I think for all the miserableness I was going through at that time. Although I felt a tad bit miserable, I think I mentally prepared myself for the fact that on the day when millions of people declare their undying love, I was going through a traumatic and emotional breakup. But enough said about the past. It is over and we have moved on from that weird and confused time.

So to my beloved Sweets aka T, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY my sweet angel. The last few months have been pretty idyllic. We have been through some pretty tough times and I can safely say that we have overcome all the obstacles and as a result become so much more closer. I can't wait to start our life together and even though at times I am terrified of the future I am confident that we can make it work. Thanks for always being there for me, for holding my hand when things get tough, for putting up with my tantrums, for giving me reasons to smile each day and for just being there. But most of all Thank You for being YOU.....


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww. :) Happy belated valentine's day blue!

Zee said...

And the very same to you... Sleepy...

I hope you and J had an awsome time...

AngelConradie said...

goodness me you sound so much like me...
i had an awesome valentines day for the first time in more than 10 years!
you are lucky to have sweets and i am lucky to have my glugs!

Zee said...

Hey Angel - Thanks.

And yes you are lucky to have Glugs. Been reading your blog for some time now... May your dreams all come true...

blue

Anonymous said...

Valentines day! Urgh Noooooooooo! I didn't see that word... I didn't see it!

Hehehe... :p

Zee said...

I know - sad hey....

:P

AngelConradie said...

i found you'd linked me when i went to my technorati page! i love new links and i appreciate you adding me. i do hope you liked what you read, i am enjoying your posts a lot!

Zee said...

Hey Angel

Dont ask me how i did that - I am clueless when it comes to all things PC....

I like reading your blog too - glad things are going great for you and Glugs....