Thursday, June 05, 2008

Catching Up

Happenings in My So Called Life:

I have been promoted to a senior manager in my organisation. Sssshhh it's still under wraps, I am only supposed to officially know today, but my new manager called with the good news last night... Yipppeee. I guess the restructure worked in my favour.

I joined the gym. I cant believe how unfit I am.

T and I managed to sort out our differences.

The thief (Cellphone) apparently stole a colleagues diary. She returned it while later claiming that she must have picked up the diary by mistake when she collected a bunch of docs. Yeah Right!

I was on some stupid course this week hence me being so quiet. I was so bored cos it's stuff that I have done over and over again. I felt like Christina in Greys Anatomy. I cant help it if I am sooo smart ;)

Im meeting with the cake genie this weekend to decide on the wedding cake that I want.

I still haven't decided on a colour scheme. The ideas are a little mindboggling.

I cant wait to leave my current department. I seriously will not miss it.

I went for an interview last week for a position with one of the big four leading banks in SA. To be honest the brand itself does not excite me. I guess I am just biased after being with one bank since I was 9 years old. I know they were quite keen on me - well that is what the agency said. With the recent developments - I will be withdrawing my application today.

I am just so excited about the new position. I do have tons to be grateful for :)

Have a fantastic day!!!!

8 comments:

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

I'm glad it's all coming together for you:)

Zee said...

Hi

Thanks. Im glad too.....

:)

Sweets said...

that's great news! congrats!

somebody should really slap that thief, honestly what's up with stealing random stuff in the office!!

enjoy the wedding planning :)

bye Christina hehe

Zee said...

Thanks....

I am really excited.....

The thief is someone who works on my nerves. There are times when i really want to slap her... lol

thanks again....

:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! that is awesome :D

AngelConradie said...

woohoo!!!
~~wiggling excitedly in my office chair~~
that is just so awesome, congratumalashums!!!
good luck with the cake choice girl!!!
as for the little klepto... are they going to keep her on?

Zee said...

Twenty something - Thanks a ton :)

Angel - Thanks girl. As for the klepto - nothings been said. Thats what is most disappointing - the fact that management did nothing to confront her. I personally dont care anymore. I got my phone back which is a bonus in todays times and as of the 17th of June I wont have to see her face. I know maybe its mean of me but I personally dont care where she ends up.

Thanks again.
Have a fantastic weekend

Daszzle said...

Congrats, what wonderful news I've stumbled across :).