Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ideas Anyone

Ok. I am having a bridal shower for my cuz who is getting married later this year....

I need some help. I have everything planned, from the food, decor, theme and games.

I just need some insight. Traditionally with bridal showers or rather the one's I've been to is that the bride-to-be has to guess the gift. If she guesses it incorrectly, the person who's gift it is makes her do something silly. If she guesses it correctly - she has to make the guest who is giving her the gift do something silly.

I have come up with a few silly little things that I am going to put on cards and the person doing the silly thing will have to pick a card to determine what she has to do. I need some more ideas for silly little things. I don't want to go too raunchy - this is more of a family sort of shower and I don't want the bride or some of the family members to be embarrased.

Any ideas??????

5 comments:

Sweets said...

this is going to sound stupid, but it's really funny...

if she get's it wrong she has to sit on a balloon until it bursts... trust me... funny stuff LOL

in my case my friends drew a "face" on the balloon of an ex girlfriend... but it doesn't always apply so just sitting on the thing until it bursts is really funny ;)

Zee said...

Lol
Wow thanks that is cool. Its really funny and I am looking for funny stuff....

Thanks again. Will definitely put it on the list.

Mwah....

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

I had karaoke at mines, simple to set up if you have or know someone with a sony ps2 and the Singstar game that comes with microphones.
It helps if the guests are a mad fun bunch:)

Zee said...

Saaleha

What a cool and fun idea....

Thx

AngelConradie said...

whew, thats a tough one!
i like sweets idea with the balloons... she could also squish the balloon between herself and the gift-giver till it pops, maybe with a little "prize" in the balloon for the giver?
she could also relate something "special" about the gift-giver, like a birthday or anniversary- which has to be correct obviously, or just something personally nice about the giver which she cannot repeat for someone else...
good luck!