Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Awful Feelings

I feel awful. I'm not really sure why I feel so terrible I just do. It could be because of:

  • being stuck in my office on my lonesome while the rest of the world is off on some or other holiday.
  • T is going to Durban today and I am going to miss him
  • I really need some me time.
  • I had a silly argument with my mother.
  • that everyone at this moment is driving me nuts and I just want to be on my own.
  • that it's the weekend and I have no specific plans
  • that I really wish I were on some great location on holiday with no worries about work and the like
  • My mind is a whirlwind of wedding thoughts and ideas and I don't really know where to begin.
  • that my cuz is an ungrateful bitch (long story)
  • that I just feel totally deflated and exhausted and really cant wait to get home.
  • that i am really hating my job and feel as though I am stuck in a rut.

All I want to do is go home and flop into bed........ I am exhausted.!

2 comments:

ExMi said...

chin up....

;)

Sweets said...

oh my........
you have pms... join the club :)

just remember you won a freakin competition recently... sheesh!!!

hehe