Wednesday, April 04, 2007

So I havent written in a while. I have been so busy with work and the emotional rollercoaster that has become my life that I sometimes have little time for blogging. I must say that writing things down really helps sometimes.

I cant understand things at the moment and I really want to. Friday was really awful and I had no intention of ever speaking to him again. I met him and i was on his turf, which made things very uncomfortable. He didnt know how to act and was acting so weird. He totally ignored me. I caught him looking at me a few times and there were those times that our eyes met across the room. But that was it, no hello. What made things even worse is that our sorry saga is international news and everyone that was there were just looking and wondering about the situation. They obviously dont know the real story and the cause of the break up, but they know that we are not together anymore and they obviously have their own opinions. I made sure i looked really nice, and was just my old self chatting to his friends and family and i must add that his family were really nice and supportive. Which was quite surprising.


Today I was really upset. On Monday he insisted that he wanted to visit me. I refused saying that it seems that he has other interests and

No comments: