- That no matter how hard your heart is breaking, the world does not stop for your grief.
- The physical ache of a broken heart and the bitter, vile taste of disappointment is so acute it almost always takes your breath away.
- Positive thinking really does work
- Get up, Dress up and most importantly Show up – no matter how hard it may be
- Smile :)
- Hope and Faith in the Almighty is like a beacon of light when you have lost your way.
- Prayer truly is the balm for the soul
- Family – special moments, laughter and fun times. It’s in trying times that family count the most
- Lasting friendships that seem to grow with every milestone
- How people treat you is their Karma, how you treat them back is yours.
- No matter how much you think you love someone and how much you think that you will never be able to live without them – if you happen to find yourself in such a situation you can and you will.
- That people who you love have a right to leave you and you have to allow them that right
- Nothing lasts forever
- Silence is the best weapon
- It’s not nice to be not nice
- Spending time with little people (kids) is the best therapy
- Although the world outside looks the same, your world is changing and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it except embrace the change and make it work for you
- True character is shown in times of adversity
- Its best to be honest, regardless of how much trouble you going to be in. Honesty is best.
- When faced with choices, the harder of the 2 is usually the right one.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Things I learn't in 2010
Posted by Zee at 2:42 pm