Thursday, February 11, 2010

My World and you....

You call and my world comes alive with bursts of colour and promise. The sound of your voice makes me weak at the knees and my heart feels like it's going to jump out, that's how fast it beats. I find myself walking around with silly little secret smiles and thoughts and my mind wanders to you.

I see you and my world ceases to exist. Everything comes to a crashing halt. My world is full of energy and I can actually smile again. We dance around with flirty words and thoughts that spell a lifetime of memories. We laugh and joke, tease and banter, chatter and converse. The world is a happy colourful place again.

Than you disappear in a flash of dust.

And my world is grey again........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, your happiness comes from yourself, never expect anyone to make you happy. your partner should enhance your life not be your life. look to the future with good thought and everything will slowly fall in to place. Inshallah. My wish for u is that you find happiness in your life.

AngelConradie said...

Oh Blue, I'm so sorry you're so heartsore.