Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yippeee

I couldn't believe my luck yesterday. I was soooo ecstatic that I could have hugged and kissed the man that totally threw me for a six. A few months ago I had curtains made for my house. I needed curtains for my bathrooms and my kitchen. The Band's uncle is a whizz with curtains so I obviously went to him. They came out stunning, however silly and blonde old me measured the kitchen curtains incorrectly. When I measured, I wanted blinds and than when I got to the shop, I changed my mind and wanted those rod like curtain thingys with the rings.

Well when I collected them, they were too short. I could have cried that's how upset I was. I went back to him and luckily enough I had enough fabric to make a new set but I would have to pay for those rings and the making up off it. When uncle Freddy called me to say they are ready, he told me they were R600.00. I could have cried. I had already spend a fortune and now had to pay extra. I finally went to collect them yesterday and he told me it's fine, I don't owe him anything. I could have hugged and kissed the man - that's how happy I was.

Now all the Band needs to do is drill the holes for the rods, so that I can hang them up......

Yippeee. Will post pics soon.

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

Oh that is so cool! I can't wait to see pictures!