Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Living Nightmare

I would like to thank everyone for being so supportive with regards to my phone and the saga that is surrounding it. It is appreciated :)

I feel as though I am living in some kind of movie. The experience is surreal and bizzare and to be quite honest I am beginning to doubt whether all that is happening is either a bad dream or some seriously bad joke. I am flabbergasted beyond words.

I came in to work this morning and miraculously my phone was lying on my desk. Yes not in some dark recess of my cupboard or office floor, it was right infront of me where my laptop goes with a piece of paper over it. How fucking weird is that. I got to work at 7:15am this morning and I find my phone just lying there. The little cow was due back at work today. She has been on leave for the past few days. So is it coincidence that my phone appears the same day she is due back after being told by the investigator that he is giving her some time to think about it and maybe come to some sort of agreement and after she knew that they would be calling her in again today to question her. Is it fucking coincidence or what.

I feel as though I am living through a horror movie. I was brave this morning as I reported what happened. But right now I feel sick to the pit of my tummy. I have to work with her, see her sick ugly face and pretend that nothing happened. There is no evidence of her putting the phone back on my desk - infact there is nothing. There is only one ray of hope and to be honest I am not sure what is going to happen next. Yes I got my phone back, but the schlep of going through the drama of unblocking it and the fact that now she is going to get away with this is making me feel very very sick.

I have been very cold and rude to her today. I dont have to deal with her directly. She is not my staff - so why should I care. We are just colleagues nothing else. I don't want to have to deal with her. I know that she stole my phone - I know that for a fact. There is just not enough evidence at present to be able to do anything about it.....

Fcuk, Fcuk, Fcukitty Fcuk........

6 comments:

Sweets said...

she must be so embarrassed, even if she doesn't show it, just imagine being her today!

lock your office and put this behind you XXX

Anonymous said...

I feel for you .... I really do.

Just try and be more careful with your stuff in and around your office.

I can imagen how fustrating it must be for you at the moment with having to work with her and all, but just try and be the better person by not letting it get to you! I know it will be hard but as there is no evidence there is not much you can do. And revenge is not the way... :)

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

You're right, it's all truly bizarre.
I can't understand how some people can just continue to exist without a sense of right and wrong.

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on your posts - good on you for reporting it right away! I just don't get why she'd send herself an SMS from your phone? (Or did I read that bit incorrectly?) Hope everything gets sorted out really soon!!!!

I know how much this sucks (long story short: i lived with a girl at uni who stole cash from everyone in our house AND charged over 400 pounds to one of our flatmates' credit card, then tried to blame ME for everything!! nightmare, honestly.)

SheBee said...

Just poppin' round to say I'm still poppin' around from time to time.

Hang in there honey - it won't last forever, this.

AngelConradie said...

i think its awful- its a shitty ordeal! i am glad you got it back though...

on a lighter note- I Tagged You!