I've been swamped with work and more work and new happenings that I havent gotten a chance to blog. There is just sooo much happening at the moment. We being restructured, I have to apply for my job and any other positions that I feel I would want to go into, the saga around my phone is never-ending and the wedding preps are driving me a little crazy.
I met my designer on Saturday and she is a really nice person. I loved her from the start and she was so helpful and not in any way weird or kooky. It was an absolute pleasure and I think the gown is going to come out really nice. At least that meeting wasn't disastrous like the venue.....
I spent the better part of this morning at the police station so they could finger print my phone. There was not a single print on there. Its obvious that the phone was wiped clean. Pity. I wonder what will happen next.....
The lovely Angel tagged me. Hmmm it's exciting....
List of 5 things:
5 things in my bag:
- my stolen and now recovered cellphone full of fingerprint dust
- A pill box full of little panados. A panado can make everything all right - Stimorol Wild Cherry gum
- Magnolia Hand Cream
- My Billabong purse that is empty as usual
5 Fav things in my room:
- My duvet - it is thick and heavy and I cannot go to sleep without it
- My file that is filled to capacity with wedding ideas
- Silver heart shaped jewellery box with little diamantes on it
- my white sleigh bed
- the current Danielle Steel book I'm reading
5 things I've always wanted to do:
- Travel and Work overseas
- Take a photography course
- A drastic step towards a career change (hmmm who knows I might just manage to pull it off)
- own a Mini Cooper S (I better pull that one off soon)
- chill out by doing nothing just for one day instead of thinking that the world will pass me by
- Become a doctor - It would have been cool right....
5 Things I am currently into:
- Getting my body toned
- Color schemes and more color schemes
- Woolies Fruit Cocktail juice (hmmm I love it)
- trying to make sense of it all while being shit scared about the new chapter I am going to enter.
- Planning my cuz bridal shower - the theme's Chinese.
OKAY - who to tag.
Twentysomething and clueless
YOU ARE IT