Thursday, October 18, 2007

Million and One Things

I am feeling very frazzled at the moment and really need to go home and unwind and relax. Funny that whenever I have plans to just chill and relax, there will be some or other thing to do. Work has been really hectic this week and although I enjoy the pressure and stresses that it entails, I feel like I am trying to juggle a million balls in the air.

I have decided to start a food blog. I love cooking and am always finding little recipes to try. I love experimenting with spices and herbs that give that rich aroma that comes with something fragrant cooking.

My food blog Fantasy of Food!


There is just so much happening at the moment, I feel hectic and busy and at times overwhelmed. I just hope some of the dramas let up soon.....

No comments: